Senior Fitness Training
Senior fitness training is an area of exceptional expertise for Mobile Trainers, and in fact, it is our largest customer category. Clients that have advanced their way into our senior category are typically afflicted with:
- a) More aches and pains
- b) Reduced Mobility
- c) Weakness/Fatigue
- d) All of the above
At Mobile Trainers, our primary function is to remove obstacles from your fitness goals. Obstacles may take many forms, such as: germ-laden gyms, injury or joint pain, poor access to fitness equipment, and ultimately fitness industry personnel that lack the education and experience to truly transform the quality of life for their client. Our Senior Training Fitness specialists are capable of removing these obstacles and making positive progress for your fitness goals.
It’s common to feel reluctant about exercise when faced with these issues. Don’t fall into the trap of feeling like you’re “too old” or “too injured” to hire with a personal trainer. We specialize in reducing discomfort and increasing physical fitness levels for our senior members! You can still improve your fitness and feel great as you age!
How does our process work?
1) First, we will schedule a free fitness evaluation. We will come to your home or apartment and get to know your health history, your fitness goals, and all of your training preferences. At this time, we will also recommend a in-home training program that will reach your fitness goals, while satisfying all your needs and wants along the way.
2) We will start with mobility and corrective exercise. Corrective exercise is an area less understood by many personal trainers, but it is one of our specialties.
Have you ever known someone who exercised with a fitness professional and ended up getting injured in the process? Before we introduce new exercises, we are going to ensure your body is ready for them. By strengthening areas of weakness and increasing your range of motion, we will help build the mandatory foundation necessary for increasing your level of fitness.
3) We take measurements. With corrective exercise being the first of our two training specialties, measurable results is the second! We believe that every fitness program should deliver measurable results for our clients. To ensure we deliver, we will take monthly 3D body scans to track your progress across hundreds of body measurements.
4) We help you with your nutrition. Our Nutrition Coaching can range from a free basic online program to an advanced personalized nutrition plan from one of our registered dietitians. Whatever your goals, nutrition is an incredibly important part of your fitness journey. Anti-inflammatory diets can even be a powerful tool to reduce pain!
5) We get results. We will deliver on the goals we agree upon on day one. The time required will depend on the complexity and magnitude of your goals, but we WILL get there if we work together.
Where will we train?
Mobile trainers is an in-home personal training service, so we will be coming to your house or apartment to perform the workout. The size of the workout area need only be 10’ X 10’, and we will provide all the equipment necessary for a goal-shattering workout.
How Often Will You be Training?
Training frequency will ultimately depend on your goals and your current level of fitness. However, our most common recommendation will be 2-3 workouts with your trainer and 1-2 workouts on your own, each week.
What areas do we serve?
We are located near the Scottsdale airport in Scottsdale, AZ. Our travel radius is 20 miles, but if you are just outside of that radius, feel free to give us a call to discuss the possibility of an exception.
How do I get started?
Simply schedule your free session online, or give us a call!