Cleaning Procedures and COVID-19 Response
Unlike many of the other fitness organizations, Mobile Trainers was founded during the COVID-19 pandemic, and as such, cleanliness and sanitization are part of our company’s DNA. Our entire business model was formulated with an unyielding requirement for a clean workout experience.
- All equipment chosen by Mobile Trainers was intentionally selected for its ability to be easily cleaned and disinfected
- Our cleaning procedures meet and/or exceed the CDC’s guidelines in all applicable areas
- Each member of our staff has been thoroughly trained on our cleaning procedures
- Each piece of equipment will be both cleaned and sanitized following each use
- Our trainers will each be wearing a mask throughout the duration of their visit
The session-by-session nature of our training operation provides for a very controllable environment, unlike other gyms/facilities, where we are always aware of what items require cleaning and disinfection. As such, Mobile Trainers can offer a much higher level of assurance of a clean and safe workout experience.